Tuesday, 31 May 2016

June Photo Challenge

Even though I missed a few days because of illness, I really enjoyed the 30 x 30 nature challenge.  It was good to have a reason to get outdoors and appreciate the beauty of nature every day, and I liked taking my daily photos. I also really enjoyed the photos my Facebook friends were kind enough to share with me.  It was a delight to see some of what they enjoy about their surroundings.

I had so much fun with my daily photo routine that I've decided to take inspiration from my Facebook friend Sue. She has an ongoing photo challenge that she shares with a friend.  They make a list of words or phrases each month and then use one of them as a photo subject each day.  

I've decided to make up a challenge of my own and I'm hoping that you'll join in the fun.  Here is my list of subjects for June:


You can find a printable version of the list here. I'll post them on Facebook day by day along with my photos as well.

Here's a reprise of May's 30 x 30 photos.  You can click on any picture to arrive a slide show of larger views.  Enjoy!  


















































No comments: